Lee Strobel: “Becoming Stronger Salt and Brighter Light”
How do we put truth and love into action in our culture? Famed apologist Lee Strobel unpacks how we can speak and live truth in a way that makes our love more—not less—visible to people and discusses the ideal of living for Christ as salt and light in the modern world.
What is the Colson Center for Christian Worldview?
- John Stonestreet: Introduction to Module 4
- Promod Haque: “Being a Public Witness in an Unbelieving Culture”
- Obianuju Ekeocha: “Hard Truths about Western Ideological Colonization”
- J. Warner Wallace: “The Case For Speaking Unpopular Truths”
- John Stonestreet: Panel Q & A with John Stonestreet and Lee Strobel